Monday 22 July 2013

Lessons Learnt


I have had so much on this past few weeks I have really neglected finding time for me. Finding time to sit down and pour love into myself. I haven’t been writing as mush as I like to, I haven’t been reading my angel cards as much as I need to and absolutely love to, I haven’t been keeping track of all the things in my life that every day I am GENUINELY grateful and blessed to have in my life.

But what I have learnt over this crazy busy week is that I am so certain that where I am at on this Journey to Health and Wealth like we all are striving to get to is the exact place the Universe intended me to be at this point in my life. We all know that life has its ups and downs and sometimes things happen to us and we get lost for a while wondering, “why me?” “What did I do to deserve this?” You know what? Feeling sorry for yourself gets you absolutely fucking nowhere. WE radiate what we attract. Whatever we are putting out there is exactly what we are asking for even if it is subconsciously.

And over this past week or so, this has finally clicked for me! WE are ALL busy, but that does not mean we don’t have TIME! WE all have the power to CHOOSE! I have been affirming that to myself EVERY day for the last week in front of the mirror, and you know what? I BELIEVE IT NOW. I AM SO CONVINCED OF IT NOW. And it feels AMAZING! I have the power to choose exactly what I want in my life. And why shouldn’t I be able to choose what I want? It’s my life to live!! If I choose happiness then guess what I get? Happiness! If I choose to attract people who have similar goals and interests BOOM that’s what I am getting.

I have already started to feel the shift between the messages I am giving to the universe Vs. What the Universe is presenting me with IMMENSLY.
I am sending out the vibrations and in return attracting what my soul has been looking for.

If you don’t believe me try it for yourself.

Write a list of 5 qualities your looking for in a friend, business partner, lover and look at them daily. That’s what you have chosen and that is what you will attract.

Keep a book or diary and inside it write down your gains and gratitude’s no matter how big or small every single day. This will really show you how much good stuff happens in each and every day we have been gifted with. Too often we focus on the negative things that happen and spend our entire time complaining about one thing or another! What a waste of time that could be getting spent seeing all the great stuff and always Remember! The universe is listening.

Set your goals the short term ones and the big ones too and keep them somewhere (or everywhere like me) that you will see them every single day. SHOW THEM TO SOMEONE! Like your partner, mum, best friend, kiddies J and this keeps you accountable! Not just to yourself but to your word!

Above all, this week has taught me that no matter what, we need to remember to give OURSELVES some time. To go somewhere you love, do the things that you love, and just breathe and be grateful for all the little things in our lives. To stop focusing on the not’s and start aiming for the too highs. That my state of mind directly influences the course of action my life takes and that it’s important that when it comes to life, I stay in the drivers seat.

Light and Love and Love and more Love Lee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment